Cavalier Choir Booster Club Board
2023-2024 Cavalier Choir Booster Executive Board:
- President: Jenny Yankee
- V Pres I : Chris Yankee
- V Pres II : Sherill Patton
- Treasurer: Kayt Sukel
- Secretary: Rachel Coleman
The purpose of the Cavalier Choir Boosters is to fully support the Choir Directors and students; to involve the parents/guardians of choir students in choir activities through cooperation, support, and participation and to engage in charitable, civic and educational activities that will contribute to the benefit of the community.
Because the Choral Music Program receives limited funds from CISD, the Boosters work to supplement those funds to enhance the quality and experience of each choir student.
Parents This Is How You Can Make a Difference AND Support Your Student:
- Attend your Student’s Concerts & Events
- Invite Family & Friends to see a show (A Full Auditorium makes a huge impact!)
- Honor your student’s Choir Commitment Fee (doing so also makes you a Booster with Voting Privileges – have a voice in how the Boosters operate!)
- Volunteer to Help Out at an Event
- Encourage Grandparents to Volunteer (our kids love grandparent volunteers!)
- Serve on a Committee
- Chaperone at a Competition or Off-Campus Performance
- Give a ride to a Choir Student without transportation
- Support Fundraisers
- Make a Food or Drink Donation
- Be a Choir Sponsor
- Consider a Corporate Match Donation
Boosters will also share information with Choir Families via Email, Social Media (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram) and the Band App. Be sure to stay connected by providing the school with your current contact information. Check back often to see what’s new in Choir!
If you have questions or need to contact the Boosters, please email us at [email protected] – We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
We are looking forward to a Fun-Filled Musical Year!