Friday, November 7th
- · Any student performing a solo or group number will do a sound check starting right after school. The sooner we get started, the sooner we go home!
- · Please wear your costume
Saturday, November 8th
- · ALL students will need to meet in full dress uniform in the AUDITORIUM at 5:00 p.m.
- Doors will open to audience for seating at 5:30
- · Students will be allowed to sit in the choir room or orchestra room when they are not performing
- · THE RECEPTION IS NOT FOR CHOIR STUDENTS – please stay out of the main hallways from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. so that we will be professional (and respectful of our guests)
- · The concert will be over at 9:00 and all students are expected to help clean up- we will need to clean up the reception area and strike the stage. The Hall of Honor will stay up until Nov. 13th
- · Students should be dismissed at 9:45 or when the school is clean – whichever comes first.
- · All tickets should be turned in on Wednesday. Any student that has not returned all tickets and/or money will be charged full price for missing tickets as of Thursday, November 6th
- · Tickets will probably still be available at the door. Please help us talk up this wonderful event and keep the audiences full. Thanks for all your incredible efforts thus far!
Taylor Jeffers - Alternate
Tuesday, October 7th, 7:00 p.m.
WoodsEdge Community Church
25333 Gosling Road, Spring, TX 77389
High School Students need to be dressed in formal concert attire and ready to sing at 6:00 for our rehearsal
Audience will be seated at 6:30 p.m.
Thank you to all the volunteers at our Region Workshop and Carwash this weekend! We had a very successful day - we learned some Bach and washed 103 cars!!!! Congratulations Cavalier Choir! You went above and beyond!