Friday, November 7th
- · Any student performing a solo or group number will do a sound check starting right after school. The sooner we get started, the sooner we go home!
- · Please wear your costume
Saturday, November 8th
- · ALL students will need to meet in full dress uniform in the AUDITORIUM at 5:00 p.m.
- Doors will open to audience for seating at 5:30
- · Students will be allowed to sit in the choir room or orchestra room when they are not performing
- · THE RECEPTION IS NOT FOR CHOIR STUDENTS – please stay out of the main hallways from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. so that we will be professional (and respectful of our guests)
- · The concert will be over at 9:00 and all students are expected to help clean up- we will need to clean up the reception area and strike the stage. The Hall of Honor will stay up until Nov. 13th
- · Students should be dismissed at 9:45 or when the school is clean – whichever comes first.
- · All tickets should be turned in on Wednesday. Any student that has not returned all tickets and/or money will be charged full price for missing tickets as of Thursday, November 6th
- · Tickets will probably still be available at the door. Please help us talk up this wonderful event and keep the audiences full. Thanks for all your incredible efforts thus far!