Any one advancing to the pre-area auditions, please come join us at oak ridge high school from 9:30-11:30 on Tuesday, November 24th. There is also a workshop at college park (only open to cp students) from 4:00-6:00 on Wednesday, November 25th. Both workshops will allow you to fine tune your musicality to allow for a great audition.
Saturday, November 7, 2015
Show Times: 6:00 and 8:00 p.m.
Red, White and Blue Reception Between Shows (7:00)
Tickets: $10.00; $5.00 tickets for our Veterans and those currently Serving in our Military; Veterans and active duty FREE if in uniform or representative clothing! Tickets are available at the door
It is a great Honor for the choir to perform for our military each year. We are very grateful for your service to our country.
A few details about our exciting weekend coming up!
- · Rehearsal after school on Friday from 2:45 – 3:15. Students will meet in the auditorium and will be released AT 3:15. If a student cannot attend because we gave late notice, it is ok – PLEASE JUST SEND AN EMAIL to email@example.com
- · Tickets are available for purchase at the door. No more ticket transactions will happen at school
- · Students who did not pass all classes on the last REPORT CARD cannot sing. They will still be present for a grade and have a job to do. They know who they are and what they will be doing. They do NOT need to attend the Friday rehearsal but will start working at 5:30 on Saturday
- · Students who are singing in specialty acts will meet in the auditorium at 3:00 and be dressed for the show – plan on being at the school from 3:00 until 9:45. BRING FOOD and WATER.
- · Students singing in choir should be checked in with their choir representative at 5:45. Students will be unable to leave the choir/orchestra rooms until 9:45.This is a graded event
- o Wear polo, NICE jeans, and black dress shoes
- o Booster Club is providing an American Flag pin to wear – you will get it when you check-in
- o BRING FOOD, WATER, and SOMETHING TO DO!!!
- o You will not be allowed to run out to the parking lot to get items from parents – PLAN AHEAD!!! COMMUNICATE THIS WITH YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GUESTS
- o After each show, students may greet audience members in the auditorium. Then they must return to the choir / orchestra rooms by 7:30 for the next show. They are not to be in the lobby or the main hallway
- o All students will be held to clean up after the concert. Students will be released at 9:45. OFFICERS will stay until the work is done
- o Check in: Chorale and Colla Voce in Orchestra room, Cantabile, Cantare and Bel Canto in Choir room
- o Students will not be able to watch the show while it is going on
- o Choir BIG SIBLINGS will need to bring a snack for their “Little”
- o Bathrooms are available in the black box and by the art rooms – NOT IN THE MAIN HALLWAY
- o Black box is only to be used for changing clothes